Sunday, September 11, 2016

Yoooooo! Sorry I was having a lot of trouble figuring out how to get on the blog, but finally got it. Anyways, just to give a little insight as to what I'm into, as well as an example of me collaborating with someone, here's a track I wrote and produced with my good friend Jaime Cheung. What I hope you guys will get out of listening to this is my love for creating and ongoing quest to make music that is different.


Moving forward, I'd really love to get into some DANCE influences, and possibly creating music for live dance/visuals. With that being said, I couldn't really think of an artist that had done a live project like I'm imagining, so here are a couple videos (I wanted to pick one but I honestly couldn't decide) of the vibe I would love to achieve. I'd also be really into other live visuals as accompaniment as well, I just don't have a ton of knowledge in that department, so I'd definitely be down to listen to suggestions.




...this track by Sia just came out earlier this past week, and when I first saw the video I absolutely fell in LOVE with the choreography, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


1 comment:

  1. What I appreciate from a dancers perspective, is how much she crafts her story telling around amazing themes and choreography. It reminded me of a this generations Les Miserables . FK Twigs is always out there theme wise as well. The build up was hard for me to reach but once it got underway I was on board.

    ReplyDelete