Friday, September 9, 2016

Post 1



Here are a couple songs that I wrote/recorded/mixed this past summer. I think they're a good representation of my skills as an artist as well as an engineer.

https://open.spotify.com/album/6vuykQgDLUCiZ7YggIpLM9

Here is a link to Spotify for Radiohead's A Moon Shaped Pool. And here's a link to one song on Youtube in case you don't have Spotify:


I chose this album because it's beautiful, it's very well produced, and it uses a wide range of instruments and sounds. I'd love to create something similar in scale and style.

4 comments:

  1. Mac, yer killin it! Love the new tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac. INCREDIBLE new stuff. I didnt think it could get better than the latest Wipe record. ALSO YES to the radiohead!!!! Texture. Texture. Texture.

    ReplyDelete